Shopping Cart
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
CelebrateThank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart

Free Consultation
[email protected]


Prior to planning your trip to Canada and depending on your citizenship, it may be required of you to apply for a visitor visa before arriving to Canada. If you are unsure if you meet the requirements for a visitor visa, contact us.

Whether you are visiting a relative in Canada, planning on moving to Canada or extending your visit, our team of knowledgeable professionals are happy to help you with everything you will need to apply including letters of invitation, and in some cases, obtaining an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTa).

To be eligible to come to Canada with a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV), the applicant must satisfy not only Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) but the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and regulations as well. Our team at DIS Canada understands that every detail is important on Canada Immigration forms and we make sure you are eligible to enter and trust that you will have a higher success rate.